Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Sweet Award Received from Her Art Nest!

I am delighted to receive this sweet award from Nancy at Her Art nest! Thank you Nancy!

I'm to share this award with eight other bloggers whose writings share the friendship of space and time. The following blogs are especially charming and I hope you will take time to visit them all!

1. The Bunny Bungalow

2. Unshelved Words

3. A Bit of Pink Heaven

4. Notes from the Rookery

5. Primitive Folk Art by Benedetta

6. Yippee Vintage

7. Georgia Peachez

8. Birding in Michigan

Have a beautiful day everyone!
Coralie

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Coralie! I am so honored that you have given me this award! Thank you so much! I am just dancing with glee! Your blogs are so enchanting! I love visiting each one. Have a blessed day! Once again, merci beaucoup!!!
    :)Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!

    I only knew of two of the blogs on the list. I'm looking forward to visiting the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! Thank you so much for sending this award my way.

    ReplyDelete