Friday, April 24, 2009

Something "Fishy" Going On! Look What I Won!




MARCH 17, 2009
"Fishy Swa" Winner!

"I have chosen the winner of our monthly drawing for the "Fishy Swa" pendant - it is Coralie Cederna Johnson. I have notified her and hope to hear from her soon."

(This is the wonderful email I received from Pam Dansie with the sweet surprise of having won the beautiful glass Fishy-Swa pendant! As most of you know my husband had open-heart surgery on March 17 and I'm just now getting back to blogging. So I'm happy to say THANK YOU PAM FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFT, even though my thank you comes a bit late! I love this gorgeous pendant and will wear it with great pride and joy!)

I hope you will all take a look at some of Pam's other lovely glass work! I think you'll love it! I know I do!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty little fishy. I hope all is well for you. Blessings, Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete