Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lassie and Old One-Eye!

Lassie and Old One-Eye is the final Lassie book in the weeklong postings of a small portion of my Lassie book collection. I was surprised and delighted to find an illustrated Lassie cover with PINK lettering so decided I just had to add it in for PINK SATURDAY!

I hope you've enjoyed all the beautiful Lassie book covers posted this week! Once again, many thanks for all your lovely shared memories and stories of your own loyal and heroic dogs! They are truly wonderful, aren't they!

Thanks to Bev at How Sweet the Sound for offering Pink Saturdays to all who wish to participate. She's doing a great job of coordinating and sharing. You can see other Pink Saturday participants HERE! Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, Coralie. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this one! Happy PINK Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Lassie is forever my hero too! Happy Pink Saturday to you.

    Mermaid Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday!! Love my Lassie book collection also!!
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♫Happy Pink Saturday♫

    Gloomy and gray over in my neck of the woods today so all of the pinks shared this Saturday are so special and cheerful. They remind me that there are more colors than just white, gray and black.Your pinks are wonderful! My goodness - so special☺ I see that Carrie and Bonnie read Lassie, too! Good girls☺

    I hope your weekend is filled with sunshine surrounded by the laugher of those you love.

    Please pray for the people of Haiti. May God bless each and every soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday! You have the largest Lassie book collection ever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lassie, I can hear the person whistling as the song ended my favorite program. It did make me cry though. I love old books as you know, and your Lassie collection is amazing. Happy Pink Saturday,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Coralie,
    Thank you so much for sharing your Lassie collection! He has always been a hero of mine. He brings back many happy childhood memories, too. Happy Pink Saturday, dear friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Lassie come to the rescue once again.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember that too. What a perfect post, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed looking back at all the old Lassie book covers! Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I used to have this book! I remember the pink and white striped clothes on the little kid! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Coralie,
    I've so enjoyed your Lassie books..thank you so much for so many good memories that you brought back. Happy Pink Saturday and have a most wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Lassie books are wonderful. Missed you on Pink Saturday but I'm stopping by today to say a Belated Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete