Thursday, October 10, 2013

T and U are for THE UNTHINKABLE.




T and U are for THE UNTHINKABLE.

I missed last week so am combining T and U this week. 

I want to share with you our unthinkable struggle. 

My daughter's husband has cancer.

Our family is stunned. 

Because they have no medical insurance, they are requesting any help you can give:
contributions, sharing of this information so others may help, and prayers.

God bless and thank you all!

Love,
Coralie and Jim and

Carrie and Ben and Logan 8 and Paige 6.

See more here:




* * *
For more fantastic Alphabet Thursday posts go to

11 comments:

  1. What a difficult situation for all of you, made even harder by the financial worries.

    =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers and positive vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is unimaginable... I am so sorry for your struggle and will keep you all in my prayers.

    Thanks for linking to the letter "T" and the letter "U"!

    Hugs and A+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coralie.

    Is there anything I can do to help?

    I continue to pray for you all but is there anything else?

    Are they okay for money?

    Do they need cards?

    Do you need anything?

    Please e-mail me if I can do anything at all: jennymatlock at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Las fotografias trasmiten, son geniales. Ha estado un regalo el visitar tu bloc, es genial, te invito visitar el mio y si te gusta espero que te hagas seguidora.
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coralie, I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and your dear family. I pray everything is going well. Love, Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. Cardsharing Server I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already Cheers!I must admit that this is one great insight. It surely gives a company the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and really take part in creating something special and tailored to their needs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm looking for your contact info for a book review/post?
    Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete