Sunday, May 17, 2009

Butterflies Are Beautiful!

I received this beautiful award from Doreen! My friend Doreen creates the most amazing projects in the rooms in her miniature house! You really have to see it to believe it! Please click on over and say, "Hi"! You'll see what I mean!

I just want to say that I haven't been posting as much lately as I would like to but I hope to get back to regular posting soon. My husband is recovering (really well) from his surgery, but my little dog Ginger has been in the veterinary hospital all week and is home for a day to see how she will do. She is having trouble with her neck and back which is causing her back legs to not work as they did. But she's much better than she was a week ago. Today she is home, not letting me out of her sight, very alert and happy to be home. But we are to keep her quiet and carry her in and out as needed. If you can spare a prayer for this little 12-year old sweetie, it would be wonderful!

Again, thank you for thinking of me, Doreen. This award could not have come at a better time! Thank you so much!
Coralie

1 comment:

  1. Comments:

    Doreen said...
    Oh Coralie, I am so sad to hear about Ginger. We had our beloved Mandy for 16 years and we miss her still. I do pray for you and Ginger and hope that she will be able to stay home and be with you for a few more years yet. Does she have arthritis? Mandy did and she had a lot of trouble with stairs.
    May 17, 2009 8:15 AM

    Her Art Nest said...
    Thanks for dropping by my blog the other day, and for your sweet comments. Yes, I was a little bored with my site's background, and made another change...always experimenting. Talk soon. ~Nan P.S. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the beach photos! I love the beach.
    May 17, 2009 10:01 AM

    Christine said...
    Congratulations Coralie. I'm sad to hear about Ginger and, of course, she is in my prayers. Our puppies are so important in our lives!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    May 17, 2009 12:04 PM

    blushing rose said...
    So glad to hear your hubby is doing much better. Hope the little one gets better, it is so hard when they hurt/suffer ... grabs your heart.
    Congrats on the award.
    TTFN ~ Marydon
    May 17, 2009 12:10 PM

    ElegantSnobbery said...
    Well wishes for your doggie, coming your way!
    Glad your hubby is feeling better, too! And congrats for the award!
    Marisa
    May 17, 2009 4:31 PM

    Shellmo said...
    Hope your hubby & Ginger continue to be on the mend!!
    May 18, 2009 2:06 PM

    KarenHarveyCox said...
    Congratulations on your award. I hope that your husband gets well quickly. And that Ginger heals.
    Karen
    May 18, 2009 6:43 PM

    Laurie said...
    You deserve the award, Coralie! I'm sorry to hear about your little Gingersnap -- I hope she does well and gets to stay home!
    May 18, 2009 6:49 PM

    ReplyDelete