Thursday, October 8, 2009

FREE RECIPE Blog Featured in RETROLAND!

My new 50's FREE RECIPE blog is featured today on RETROLAND a very cool blog devoted to all things retro! The article displays one of the free recipes and is entitled "Just Like Mother Used To Make." What a great way to wake up this morning, discovering this news!

FREE RECIPES: If you haven't visited my new FREE 50'S RECIPES blog, please click HERE! I'll be adding many many more recipes daily!

WANTED: FOLLOWERS! (I love my followers!)

12 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for being thrilled. That's an honor to be proud of. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go sweet Coralie. Very exciting.

    I am going over there now.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'll run over and take a look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! Congratulations! I will run over and take a peek too, it is always nice to discover a new blog thru the recommendation of someone else! thanks. Warmly, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I love when people share recipes!

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun for you! You deserve this exposure...your ideas are great, and who doesn't like reliving their childhood. What better but via the taste buds?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Coralie! You deserve the recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello...Thank you so much for visiting my blog! You have a very pretty one yourself! Love your background! Your recipe blog sounds interesting...I will have to check it out.~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have visited your new recipe blog, Coralie, and I absolutely ADORE it!!! Being from the 50's, the recipes ring lots of bells. Those were the good old days. Congratulations for being featured in Retroland. I must visit there right this moment. Have a blessed weekend!
    :)Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! What an honor!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete