Sunday, February 22, 2009

More Snow! But Mr. Squirrel Is Safe!

Still more snow arrived this weekend and we're beginning to wonder when it will all stop! 

But the good news is: my little squirrel has made it through the below zero weather and has showed back up again! I didn't want to write about it earlier as I was sadly thinking he didn't make it through some days as cold as 15 below! But now I can happily say he is okay. 

Yesterday, Jim discovered little Mr. Squirrel has made a soft bed in the rafters of our garage. Seems that old brown blanket we've always loved so well through the years has been recruited by Mr. Squirrel to get him through the coldest part of winter.  What a relief! Now I'll have to find something else to worry about; at least that's what Jim says!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love squirrels!! We don't have many in town. I'm glad yours found a soft, warm place!!!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snow looks so pretty....and I like it just where it is! In a photo! I'm glad the squirrel survived and found a nice warm blankie to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your squirrel is safe; and all because you had an available warm space for him and he was smart enough to find it.

    ReplyDelete