Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Saturday! Think Pink!

Cyclamen

Diffidence: quietness, silence, peace tranquillity

"Flowers are lovely.

Love is flower-like.

Friendship is

A sheltering tree."

Well, unfortunately, once again the telephone company has been tampering with our phone & internet service, disconnecting us for over two days. This is the third time in a just a few weeks that this has happened and we are very frustrated...to put it mildly!

But, anyway, dear friends, I wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten you! Just couldn't get around to visit the past couple of days. So...a little late...but happy Saturday! Think friendship! Think pink!

9 comments:

  1. Grrr...I just hate when that happens! I hope all stays secure from this day forward as you would be sadly missed for any length of time in Blogland! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that flower!

    Hope things get squared away! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that flower! Phone co. don't get me started.... Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coralie, what a beautiful card! I love Cyclamen's . . . they're so pretty!

    Hope you get your phone/internet straightened out soon . . . there's nothing more frustrating than not being able to communicate when you want to or need to!

    Your shelties are so pretty! I have a sheltie too, his name is 'Shelby'. He's such a devoted and loving fellow. I've had him since he was seven months old . . . he's nine now.

    Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday!

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Saturday to you, Coralie!

    Kelly
    http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm wishing you a happy Saturday on Sunday! Sorry you're having technical difficulties again. I know how frustrating that can be. We have Comcast for everything. DO NOT get me started on them!
    Have a great Sunday too!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was missing you. I am glad you are back. This is a Beautiful postcard! Twyla

    ReplyDelete