Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pink Sails in the Sunshine!

I think nowhere else but in vintage greeting cards can one find such beautiful graphics of times past. I love the romance and passion employed by the designers of the day. That period, the 1930's, 40's, and even the 50's, holds such vibrant colors, fragrant verses, and sweet floral thoughts that the greetings overflow with fond friendship, memories, and love!

This vintage cottage card of pink sails in the sunshine is just one of many from my greeting card collection! I hope you enjoy the collage of colors and have yourselves a wonderful pink Saturday and happy weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Ahh...to actually see a floating parade like this would really be an awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card.. the colours are just awesome.. happy PS and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those colors.... this is one of the prettiest vintage cards that I've seen! I love to collect them, there's just nothing like the illustrations on those beauties!!!
    Happy weekend!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. These vintage cards are so fanciful, I just Love them!!! Have a wonderful weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. Those were the days!Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those images are wonderful and I totally agree. They just don't make them like they used to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just smiled when I saw that card. It makes me happy!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Coralie..
    The vintage era was certainly very special and the cards really show it. This one is so pretty
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Coralie,
    Such a sweet, sweet image! I love it! I know when I need to get my vintage image "fix" I just come over for a visit with you. Thanks for stopping by for a visit at Bunny Cottage. I love when you drop by to say hello. Vicki

    ReplyDelete