Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fabulous Primitive Folk Art!

I am honored and thrilled to accept this Uber Award from my friend Benedetta! But you must see her amazing art blog to see why I'm so thrilled! Her primitive folk art is unique, beautiful, fun, and totally inspiring. Take a look and you'll be delighted! I promise!

According to Benedetta, the Uber Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites that inspire you, make you smile and laugh, give amazing information, and are a great read. While I'm delighted to accept this award, I think these attributes even more describe her wonderful blog! Take a look and you'll see what I mean!

4 comments:

  1. Coralie, my friend, don't cut yourself short ... your award describes you so perfectly ... one beautiful woman! TTFN~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award...very well deserved!!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for your kind words about our Hank.And so sorry about your dog passing away. I think the hardest thing when we think of Hanks passing that we had to put him to sleep. Our Vet doesnt allow anyone to stay with their pets while it is done..so they said just drop him off..so we did...which my dh walked him in and Hank looked back once at him..he cant get over that...then we went back home and waited and wondered if they had done it yet..Well enough of that..but when we talk about it the tears roll. It is like we killed our own child.
    Congratulations on winning the uber award. Your blog really looks nice. I am not knowledgable on how to do all the graphics to make mine look like alot of others. Again I love your old pics ...Dont you wish we could go back in time... Now Im off to see your other blog..sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award...you have a lovely blog!

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete