Friday, July 17, 2009

Vintage Quilt Top - Name the Pattern!

My friend Laurie of Indulge Your Shelf recently found some gorgeous vintage quilt pieces and was wondering what the pattern was called. I think this may be the same or, at least, a similar pattern. But what is it called? Anyone?

1 comment:


    Christine said...
    It looks kinda like wedding rings. Maybe it's a modification of wedding rings.
    July 17, 2009 10:51 PM

    Benedetta said...
    Hi Coralie :-) I think the pattern looks like "cathedral" to me :-) I love quilts!
    July 18, 2009 2:39 PM

    Laurie said...
    Thank you for posting about this, Coralie! It's still a mystery. Someone else said the pattern I have looks like wedding rings, and it's a bit different than yours. (Yours is lovely!)
    July 20, 2009 3:35 PM

    Martha said...
    Hi Coralie -- this pattern is called "Improved Nine-Patch.