Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vintage Feedsack Hot Pad or Pot Holder!


Here's a really pretty little vintage cotton and feedsack hot pad. I didn't make this myself by rather found it at a flea market sale a while ago. I thought the different feedsack fabric colors and patterns were so sweet I just had to have it. And I also thought these would make cool vintage gifts for friends and family. However, I didn't want to take it apart to make a pattern. So, I'm wondering, does anyone have a pattern for this hot pad that they could share online? Or suggest where I might find one?

3 comments:

  1. Comments:

    Melinda Cornish said...
    the first thing I run for at a sale or flea market is the vintage textiles...Arent they beautiful...I saw the panda bear in the quilt too! Melinda
    February 1, 2009 11:13 PM

    GeorgiaPeachez said...
    This is stinkin' cute, I wish I had this pattern too! I'm going to look around and I will let you know if I find one. xo, suzy
    February 4, 2009 3:42 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the back of the potholder look like? I really dont think this would be too hard.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever find the pattern for this? I'm trying to 'recreate' one that is very similar to this, but I don't have the pattern either. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete